Thank you for reading the news about 8 things to watch on Tadawul today and now with the details
Jeddah - Yasmine El Tohamy - Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
- Saudi Telecom Co. (stc) signed an agreement with Etihad Atheeb Telecommunications (GO) on settling the latter's due balances and debt.
- Qassim Cement Co.’s board of directors recommended a 12 percent cash dividend, at SR 1.2 ($0.32) per share, for Q4 2020.
- Tihama Advertising and Public Relations Co. signed an agreement to acquire an additional 35 percent stake in its subsidiary, Integrated Production Company for Audiovisual Media Production, for SR 7.25 million.
- Halwani Bros. Co.’s shareholders approved the board’s recommendation on paying cash dividend at 15 percent of capital, or SR 1.5 a share, for 2020, totaling SR 47.14 million.
- Abdulmohsen Alhokair Group Company for Tourism and Development announced that all its entertainment centers inside and outside the commercial complexes, restaurants, cinemas and cafes owned by the group and its joint ventures in Saudi Arabia will be closed for 10 days, which can be extended.
- Abdullah Abdul Mohsin Al-Khodari Sons Co. received letters from the General Authority of Zakat and Tax (GAZT), requiring it to amend its Zakat reports for the period from 2014 to 2018, and pay Zakat differences worth SR 293.8 million.
- Saudi Ceramic Co.’s board of directors recommended a 33.3 percent capital hike to SAR 800 million from SR 600 million through the issuance of bonus shares.
- Brent crude on Friday gained 50 cents to reach $59.34 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 62 cents to reach $56.85/bbl.
These were the details of the news 8 things to watch on Tadawul today for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Arab News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.