Thank you for reading the news about Saudi banks likely to maintain strong performance over 2021, says top official and now with the details
Jeddah - Yasmine El Tohamy - Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) National Co. for Learning and Education’s (NCLE) shareholders approved the board’s recommendation to distribute 8% cash dividend, at SAR 0.80 per share, for the fiscal year ending Aug. 31, 2020.
2) Swicorp Wabel REIT Fund reported a net profit of SAR 9.2. mln (SAR 0.08/unit) for Q4 2020, compared to SAR 2.5 million a year earlier.
3) Mulkia Gulf Real Estate REIT Fund started a legal action against Saba Real Estate Co. Ltd., the tenant of Jeddah Dinar Commercial Building, requesting payment of the rental dues owed to the fund.
4) Al-Samaani Factory for Metal Industries Co. rebranded into Sadr Logistics Services Co.
5) United Cooperative Assurance Co. (UCA) approved the election of new board of directors for the upcoming three-year term, ending Jan. 12, 2024.
6) The General Authority for Competition (GAC) imposed a fine of SAR 3 million on National Gas and Industrialization Co. (GASCO), as the company abused its dominant position.
7) Brent crude on Friday declined $1.32 to reach $55.10 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased $1.21 to reach $52.36/bbl.
These were the details of the news Saudi banks likely to maintain strong performance over 2021, says top official for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Arab News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.