We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Enjaz launches digital account opening service in the following article
Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - JEDDAH — Represented in its money transfers arm Enjaz, Bank Albilad launched for the first time in the Kingdom the service of opening an Enjaz membership account for its valued customers in a digital manner through Enjaz App for international money transfers.
The transfers can be done from anywhere, within a short time, without the need to visit the center and without the need to submit or execute any document to open the account in an effort to provide the best international money transfer services to customers easily and smoothly, which reflects the bank's keenness to provide advanced digital solutions.
Speaking of the service, Al Onizan, chief executive officer of Bank Albilad stated: "Enjaz is always keen to take the lead in providing technology-based money transfer services to customers in the Kingdom in the course of major transformation towards an integrated digital banking to improve the customer experience and provide various added services that provide a digital experience and gives peace of mind through the implementation of all services at any time and without being bound by the working hours of Enjaz Center.
“We have worked to change and improve several processes, systems and technologies to provide a distinctive experience for our customers through providing them with the latest services in digital solutions in the Saudi and global market, and we will continue to work to improve our customers' experience and provide whatever help in the implementation of services easily and smoothly, at anytime and anywhere.”
Al Onizan highlighted the customer’s journey through Enjaz App will be completed digitally starting from the membership to the phase of international money transfer without the need to visit the centers allowing the customer to transfer at anytime and anywhere. Enjaz App provides the following features:
• Documentation of customer information entered through Absher System or by using the customer’s fingerprint through Bank Albilad’s ATM machines.
• Issue Enjaz Digital Card (to which money can be transferred through any bank account for Albilad or from a local bank or cash deposit via an ATM).
• Add a new beneficiary and activate it automatically.
• Execute international money transfers through Enjaz Easy and its direct relations with international banks.
• Execute international money transfers through our strategic partner "Western Union" and receive instant transfers.
• Payment of utilities bills through SADAD.
• Recharge mobile credit through SADAD.
• Ability to transfer up to SR 20,000.
• The option of payment using Mada card through online purchase feature with quick access or from the Enjaz digital card through full access.
• Available in 8 languages.
• Ability to add Enjaz digital card to ApplePay and MadaPay and directly start shopping from the stores.
Bank Albilad provides money transfer services and foreign currency exchange through its money transfer arm Enjaz with more than 180 centers all over the Kingdom specialized in money transfers and buying and selling foreign currencies in addition to 80 Enjaz Self-Service Machines, and the latest 24/7 integrated e-services which include Enjaz App for smart devices, Enjaz Net at enjaz.bankalbilad.com, and Albilad App for smart devices at www.bankalbilad.com.
It is worth noting that Bank Albilad provides 24/7 communication service with Enjaz customers via call center at phone No. 920001002 and a toll-free number inside the Kingdom 8001230000 for general inquiries and feedback or through all social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat to serve the customers of Albilad and Enjaz and to meet all their banking needs. — SG
These were the details of the news Enjaz launches digital account opening service for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.